HST extra on all fees.
Membership application form
You can complete the membership form in person at the Clubhouse or, if preferred, download, print, and fill out the PDF…
Also please inquire about our share purchase plan.
People paying their membership dues in full prior to June 3rd, 2019, via cash, debit, or cheque, will receive 36 holes credit which can be use as green fees in a combination of four 9-hole rounds, two 18-hole rounds, or 36 holes of power cart use.
Membership dues structures
Half-season memberships will be sold effective August 4, 2019. A 50% discount will be applied to your completed membership application.
2019 member power cart rental rates
Rates include HST
- 9 holes — $22
- 18 holes — $30
- 180 holes — $250
Special power cart rental option
- Seasonal (double seat): $700*
Please note — specific to the seasonal rental
- The key to the cart must be signed out.
- The seasonal option is limited to 18 holes a day.
- The seasonal option is applicable to tournaments.
- Two people can share the cost of the seasonal rental. One of the two must be on the cart when it is being used. Again, the cart is limited to 18 holes a day.
Pull carts – There is no charge for members.
- Membership fees must be paid or be arranged to be paid prior to play.
- Power cart rentals are based on availability; reservations not accepted.
- There are restrictions on the seasonal rental plan: the renter must be the driver, the rental is limited to 18 holes a day.
Play local courses at a reduced rate
Reciprocal agreements — 2019
The following clubs offer a reciprocal rate to Sackville Golf Club members:
- Petitcodiac — (506) 756-8129: $20 + HST
- Hillsborough — (506) 734-6000: $20 + HST
- Lakeside — (506) 861-9441: $20 + HST
- Memramcook — (506) 758-9242: $20 + HST
- Bouctouche — (506) 743-5251: $20 + HST
- Maplewood — (506) 858-7840: $20 + HST
- Parrsboro — (902) 254-2733: $20 + HST
- Amherst — (902) 667-8730: $35 (tax included)
Please mention you are a Sackville Golf Club member when making a booking and be prepared to show your 2019 bag tag if requested.