HST extra on all fees.
Membership application form
You can complete the membership form in person at the Clubhouse or, if preferred, download, print, and fill out the PDF…
Also please inquire about our share purchase plan.
People paying their membership dues in full prior to June 4th, 2018, via cash, debit, or cheque, will receive 36 holes credit which can be use as green fees in a combination of four 9-hole rounds, two 18-hole rounds, or 36 holes of power cart use.
Membership dues structures
Half-season memberships will be sold effective August 3rd, 2018. A 50% discount will be applied to your completed membership application.
Special power cart packages
- 180 holes: $180 (unused holes can be carried over to following season)
- Seasonal rental (single): $450*
- Seasonal rental (double): $600*
* The seasonal option is limited to 18 holes a day; the seasonal rate is applicable to tournaments.
- Pull carts: no charge for club members
- Membership fees must be paid or be arranged to be paid prior to play.
- Power cart rentals are based on availability; reservations not accepted.
- There are restrictions on the seasonal rental plan: the renter must be the driver, the rental is limited to 18 holes a day.
Play local courses at a reduced rate
Reciprocal agreements — 2018
The following clubs offer a reciprocal rate to Sackville Golf Club members:
- Petitcodiac — (506) 756-8129: $20 + HST
- Hillsborough — (506) 734-6000: $20 + HST
- Lakeside — (506) 861-9441: $20 + HST
- Memramcook — (506) 758-9242: $20 + HST
- Bouctouche — (506) 743-5251: $20 + HST
- Maplewood — (506) 858-7840: $20 + HST
- Parrsboro — (902) 254-2733: $20 + HST
- Amherst — (902) 667-8730: $35 (tax included)
Please mention you are a Sackville Golf Club member when making a booking and be prepared to show your 2018 bag tag if requested.