Harmonized sales tax (HST) extra on all fees.
2023 Membership application form
You can complete the membership form in person at the Clubhouse or, if preferred, download, print, and fill out the PDF…
Also please inquire about our share purchase plan.
Membership dues structures
2023 member power cart rental rates
Rates include HST.
- 9 holes — $23
- 18 holes — $33
- 180 holes — $275
Special seasonal power cart rental option
- Seasonal (double seat): $750*
Please note — specific to the seasonal rental
- The key to the cart must be signed out.
- The seasonal option is limited to 18 holes a day.
- The seasonal option is applicable to tournaments.
- Two people can share the cost of the seasonal rental. One of the two must be on the cart when it is being used. Again, the cart is limited to 18 holes a day.
Pull carts – There is no charge for members.
- Membership fees must be paid or be arranged to be paid prior to play.
- Power cart rentals are based on availability; reservations not accepted.
- There are restrictions on the seasonal rental plan: the renter must be the driver, the rental is limited to 18 holes a day.
Play local courses at a reduced rate
The following clubs offer a reciprocal rate to Sackville Golf & Country Club members:
- Petitcodiac — (506) 756-8129: $20 + HST
- Hillsborough — (506) 734-6000: $20 + HST
- Lakeside — (506) 861-9441: $20 + HST
- Memramcook — (506) 758-9242: $20 + HST
- Bouctouche — (506) 743-5251: $20 + HST
- Maplewood — (506) 858-7840: $20 + HST
- Parrsboro — (902) 254-2733: $20 + HST
- Amherst — (902) 667-8730: $35 (tax included)
All of these clubs require tee times; call ahead to book a time. Please mention you are a Sackville Golf Club member when making a booking and be prepared to show your current bag tag if requested.