Half-season memberships on sale Friday, August 3rd, 2018
- Half the price of full season memberships!
- Current Mount Allison University students can purchase half-season membership for $100
This beautiful and scenic golf course is one of the oldest in the province of New Brunswick, Canada. Incorporated in 1910, it is believed that golfers started golfing on the property some two years earlier.
The club is nestled on the Western border of the famed Tantramar Marshes and the Isthmus of Chignecto, providing great scenery for all golfers.
Guests are welcome
Season & hours
- Open every day — 8 am to dusk
- Tuesday is Women’s night: participants get priority at the 1st tee 5–5:45 pm
- Thursday is Men’s night: participants get priority at the 1st tee 5–6:45 pm
- Monday mornings are Juniors’ lessons: participants get priority at the 1st tee 9–11:30 am.
We offer several features and services at our facilities:
- Power carts and pull carts
- Club rentals
- Snacks and drinks
- Putting green
- Corporate outings welcome (contact the pro shop)
Tournaments are usually open to the public; see Events.