This beautiful and scenic golf course is one of the oldest in the province of New Brunswick, Canada. Incorporated in 1910, it is believed that golfers started golfing on the property some two years earlier.
Normal seasonal hours of operation
- Weekdays open at 7:30 am • Weekends open at 7 am
- Tuesdays are Ladies’ nights: participants get priority at the 1st tee 5–6 pm. Non-members are welcome to play for $10, payable at the clubhouse.
- Wednesdays — Juniors’ lessons take place from 9–11:30 am (until August 29, 2019). Course is open during Junior lessons.
- Thursdays are Men’s nights: participants get priority at the 1st tee 5–8 pm. Non-members are welcome to play for $10, payable at the clubhouse.
- Power carts, pull carts, and clubs are available.
- The Club is licensed and snacks and drinks are available.
- Corporate and small group events are welcome > contact the club for details.
If you’re wondering if the club is open because of weather conditions, contact us.
Calendar below shows start times for tournaments; click, tap, or mouse-over an event for its full details. Tournaments normally last no more than 5 hours. If you wish to play on posted tournament days, contact the club for updates.