The Sackville Golf and Country Club is short in length, but with its rolling fairways and out-of-bounds markers to the left on 5 holes, players soon find out what a challenge this course can be!
- Course Rating: White 66.3; Red 65
- Slope: White 114; Red 110
Sackville Golf & Country Club has an interesting nine hole layout which includes two par 3s, six par 4s and two par 5s (the 9th hole plays as both a par 4 and par 5).
The course features rolling fairways and the biggest obstacles are the out-of-bounds markers to the left of holes 1 to 4 and 9.
Rules of play
- Golf Canada rules apply.
- The main brook running through the course is a water hazard.
- Balls landing on club roads, not ditches bordering roads, may be lifted and dropped not nearer the hole without penalty.
- Casual water, new landscaping and ground under repair: ball may be lifted and dropped not nearer the hole without penalty.
- Balls coming to rest near pipes and maintenance obstructions may be lifted and dropped 2 club lengths, not nearer the hole without penalty.
- Lifting of a plugged ball is permitted, without penalty.
- Parking lot — free lift, no nearer the hole without penalty.
Out of bounds is marked by white stakes.
You are responsible for all eventualities of your golf shot. Please act accordingly.
- Allow faster groups to play through.
- Each player must have a set of clubs.
- A maximum of 2 golfers and 2 bags per power cart. Keep power carts on higher ground when conditions are wet.
- Please respect all signage related to power carts. Please rake all traps, repair ball marks and replace divots.
- Only alcoholic beverages and coolers purchased from the club are permitted on the course.
- Dress code of neat and proper golf attire is required.
Keeping with the Scottish Tradition, all of the holes were named during construction (the name of each hole was determined by what was seen).
- Spruce Up — Spruce trees line the fairway
- Long Tom — Our longest hole
- Ish Ka Bibble — Your guess is as good as ours!
- San Souci — Without fear
- Treesome — Don’t miss the green
- Bay View — View the Bay of Fundy
- The Dip (white) or Dipper (red) — Play over a deep dip
- Hesitation (white) or Hesitate (red) — Think twice on how to play this hole
- High Brow — Play to the high spot in the fairway