- Course Rating: White 66.3; Red 65
- Slope: White 114; Red 110
Sackville Golf & Country Club has an interesting nine hole layout which includes two par 3s, six par 4s and two par 5s (the 9th hole plays as both a par 4 and par 5).
The course features rolling fairways and the biggest obstacles are the out-of-bounds markers to the left of holes 1 to 4 and 9.
Rules of play
- Golf Canada rules apply.
- The main brook running through the course is a water hazard.
- Balls landing on club roads, not ditches bordering roads, may be lifted and dropped not nearer the hole without penalty.
- Casual water, new landscaping and ground under repair: ball may be lifted and dropped not nearer the hole without penalty.
- Balls coming to rest near pipes and maintenance obstructions may be lifted and dropped 2 club lengths, not nearer the hole without penalty.
- Lifting of a plugged ball is permitted, without penalty.
- Parking lot — free lift, no nearer the hole without penalty.
Out of bounds is marked by white stakes.
You are responsible for all eventualities of your golf shot. Please act accordingly.
- Allow faster groups to play through.
- Each player must have a set of clubs.
- A maximum of 2 golfers and 2 bags per power cart. Keep power carts on higher ground when conditions are wet.
- Please respect all signage related to power carts. Please rake all traps, repair ball marks and replace divots.
- Only alcoholic beverages and coolers purchased from the club are permitted on the course.
- Dress code of neat and proper golf attire is required.