The Sackville Golf and Country Club is short in length, but with its rolling fairways and out-of-bounds markers to the left on 5 holes, players soon find out what a challenge this course can be!
Keeping with the Scottish Tradition, all of the holes were named during construction (the name of each hole was determined by what was seen).
- Spruce Up — Spruce trees line the fairway
- Long Tom — Our longest hole
- Ish Ka Bibble — Your guess is as good as ours!
- San Souci — Without fear
- Treesome — Don’t miss the green
- Bay View — View the Bay of Fundy
- The Dip (white) or Dipper (red) — Play over a deep dip
- Hesitation (white) or Hesitate (red) — Think twice on how to play this hole
- High Brow — Play to the high spot in the fairway